June 11, 2008

Children of Light

Day 46
I have called you out of darkness into light. You will be light to other people. Let your light shine. The truth is in you. As my word and my Spirit transform you, it will become more natural to speak out and to bring my word to others. I have great plans for you and your family. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it flow the springs of life. Be diligent to do what you know is right.


I will never leave you hanging, not knowing what to do. If you can't see the answer, ask Me, and keep seeking Me, until you see it. Be diligent in everything that is right, and eliminate things that are of no value.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light [1 Peter 2:9].

Let your light shine before people in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven [Matthew 5:16].

Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life [Proverbs 4:23].

No comments: