May 07, 2008

Consider . . . and Walk It Out

Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee


Day 12
My law is on your heart. I have given you a heart of flesh, not of stone. I have placed my Spirit within you. He will guide you. Use your will to form lifelong habits. Pray without ceasing. Keep your thoughts fixed on me. Consider my ways. Search me out.

And I will give them one heart and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my ordinances and do them. Then they will be my people, and I will be their God [Ezeiel 11:19-20].

The Lord is my portion; I have promised to keep your words. I sought your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your word. I considered my ways and turned my feet to your testimonies. I hastened and did not delay to keep your commandments [Psalm 119:57-60].

No comments: