August 08, 2008

Who Overwhelmingly Conquers?


Day 103
The ones who put their trust in Me -- these are the ones I will keep safe.
The ones who build their lives upon the Rock -- these are the ones I will keep stable in the midst of the raging storms.
The ones who set their hope in Me -- these are the ones I will carry on eagles' wings to the top of my holy mountain, above the strife.
The ones who fix their eyes on Jesus are those who will walk on water through the middle of sea squalls.
The ones who pitch their tents and hunker down in the shadow of my presence -- my secret place of prayer and complete submission to Me -- these are the ones I will keep from harm; these are the ones who will trample over the great lion and the serpent and live with Me forever.
The ones whose hearts are devoted to Me are the ones for whom I will show myself strong.
I'm looking. I'm waiting. I'm watching. Where are you?

This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: "I will do to this city everything I have threatened. I will send disaster, not prosperity. You will see its destruction, but I will rescue you from those you fear so much. Because you trusted me, I will give you your life as a reward. I will rescue you and keep you safe. I, the Lord, have spoken!” -- Jeremiah 39:16-18

Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. -- Matthew 7:24-25

You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself. -- Exodus 19:5

"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. -- Matthew 14:28-29

If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the Lord, who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. -- Psalm 91:9, 10, 13

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless [fully committed] toward Him. -- 2 Chronicles 16:9a

No comments: