July 24, 2008

He Fills Everything

Little River Canyon Falls
Alabama


Day 89
Be faithful to Me, right where I have put you today. Look all around you, not to see what the people are doing, but to see what I am doing, and do it with Me. I am there, right beside you, working. Stay in very close touch.

What do you really want? Really? If you want to serve Me -- to do what I am doing, I will teach you, and guide you. I am already there, with the provisions and the power in my hand, for you to do it. If your heart is with Me, you will lack nothing.

Be thankful
Believe
Receive
Listen
Obey
Be thankful
Walk it out
Be thankful
Walk it through
Keep looking up at Me (my ways are higher)
Listen
Obey
Be thankful
Rejoice
See my power at work in you, through you, around you.

Every moment is a God moment, if you maintain this connection with Me. Am I not in everything?

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans,even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night—but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you [Psalm 139:7-12].

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way [Ephesians 1:18-23].

No comments: