July 08, 2008

Buy the Truth


Day 73
Forget the former things. Do not dwell in the past. I have a future hope for you and for all who belong to you. Know my word, so you don't fall into error and be overcome by the enemy. Have I not spoken it more than once? I am gracious, and merciful, and I will not let go of what is mine. I will not let go of you.

What have I said about you? What have I spoken to you? Forget all the words of man and all the ways of man. Cling to my word and my ways. They are to you a tree of life. Fill up your mind, your heart, and your mouth with my words of life.

Buy the truth, and do not sell it. Own it. Know it. Be filled with it. Live it. Speak it.

Do not call to mind the former things, Or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert [Isaiah 43:18,19].

Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed [Proverbs 3:13-18].

Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding [Proverbs 23:23].

No comments: