June 06, 2008

Who's in Charge?

Pike's Peak -- Through the Window


Day 41
You need to know that I am as real to you in the midst of a hectic day as I am in the quiet morning times. Allow what I have placed within you to flow through, in spite of emotions. My Spirit is sronger than your feelings--let Him rule, and do not be swayed to the right or the left. Just be available, and I will keep filling you.

Looking Back the Other Way


I will make you keenly aware of things you must take action on through the day. I will also show you the things you need to forget about. Disciplining yourself to do only what is needed will bring you peace and energy. Persevere in what you know is right, and don't allow yourself to be distracted. I will help you to plan ahead to be organized, but also to allow time for the important things that can't be planned, but require your undivided attention. I will make you sensitive to what is really important.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me. The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting; do not forsake the works of your hands [Psalm 138:7-8].

Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to retire late, to eat the bread of painful labors; for he gives to his beloved even in their sleep [Psalm 127:1-2].

For the ways of a person are before the eyes of the Lord, and He watches all your paths [Proverbs 5:2].

No comments: