April 26, 2008

Spend Time With Me

Day 1

Scene from The Passion of the Christ


You must spend time with me every day. This is your nourishment. Everything flows out from it. I will order your steps and direct your paths. Obey me. Trust me. Seek me continually. You do not have to work out any circumstances. You must be connected to me, and I will accomplish my will. This is the most important thing: that you abide in me. Seek my face and listen.

Glory in his holy name; let the steps of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always [Psalm 104:3,4].

The steps of a righteous man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way [Psalm 37:23].

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight [Proverbs 3:5,6].

No comments: